Morbern® Carrara is an upscale upholstery vinyl with a matte finish and the look and feel of fine leather. This supple vinyl upholstery fabric can be used in your boat, in your home, in your vehicle, and even for commercial and hospitality seating applications. Choose Morbern Carrara for interior and exterior marine upholstery, automotive seating and interior upholstery to add a touch of sophistication and luxury.
Carrara is a phthalate-free vinyl fabric that comes in a variety of rich, natural colors. It is highly abrasion and UV resistant, mold and mildew resistant, and waterproof. It's also very easy to clean, making it a great choice for families with kids and pets. Carrara is not recommended for marine and RV headliner applications.
Roll Size: 40 Yards
Weight: 29.25 oz per Linear Yard
Surface: 100% PVC
Abrasion Resistance: 100,000+ Double Rubs, Wyzenbeek Abrasion, CFFA-1a
Cold Crack: -25
• Dry soil, Dust and Dirt, Dried on Dirt: Remove with soft cloth dampened with water.
• Variation in Surface Gloss: Wipe with a soft cloth dampened with water. Allow to air dry.
• Stubborn Dirt: Wash with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water.
• Stubborn Spots and Stains: Spray with either Formula 409®, or Tannery Car Care Cleaner®, wiping with a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water.
• Liquid Spills: Wipe immediately with a clean absorbent cloth. Rinse with clean water.
• Food, Grease, and Oily Stains: Spray immediately using either Formula 409®, or Tannery Car Care Cleaner®, wiping with a soft cloth. Take care not to extend the area of contamination beyond its original boundary. Rinse with clean water. Allante Vinyls should be periodically cleaned to maintain their appearance and prevent build-up of dirt and contaminates. Any stain, spill or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining. When cleaning, always rub gently.